Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blogging Purpose (Hockey)

For my blog I will be blogging about hockey. The purpose for blogging is:
Learn, Communicate, Think, Connect, and Change the World.


Learn: I will be learning about teams, standings, stats, and injuries.


Communicate: I will be communicating about hockey games, stats, standings, and anything that happens in hockey.


Think: I will be thinking about how to prevent injuries in hockey, how injuries effect hockey players, predictions in hockey,etc.


Connect: I will be connecting with the NHL, NHLPA, the hockey games, and you of course.


Change the World: I will change the world with trying to stop injuries (for ex. concussions, head shots).


Hope you will enjoy my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Sid,

    Look forward to hearing about the world of hockey. I am very interested in your ideas on how to improve the game, your predictions and how you might connect with people surrounding the game of hockey.

    TC

    ReplyDelete